Our home is located on two peaceful acres in a quiet street in Medowie. Medowie is in Port Stephens and is close to Nelson Bay, Stockton Beach and 30 mins drive to Newcastle and Maitland. Medowie has a local Coles, Woolworths, bakery, cafes, pubs and restaurants, pharmacy, newsagents, vets, butchers, bottleo and take away shops.
The main reason we are looking for a house sitter is to care for our two old fox terriers. They are inside dogs and are used to having people around. Our oldest boy, Bonza (mostly black) is 16 or 17 so requires a little bit of extra care and guidance. He sleeps most of the time. Our other boy, Charlie (mostly white), is 14 and the typical lap dog that loves attention. The dogs are fed breakfast and tea and have some non-essential tablets.
We also have two budgies. They entertain themselves and will really only need to be fed.
Our chickens are our much loved pets. My 8 year old boy is particularly fond of them. We let them out in the morning, feed them and give them fresh water. Then, we lock them in their houses at night. They lay quite well in the spring/summer too.
We also have very friendly neighbours that can help if needed. The animals are fine if left alone during the day. Its just nice to know that they have a bit of company and are being well looked after. Any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The main features of our house:
- guest room with new plush carpet, cupboard, block out blind and queen bed.
- Two living spaces, one with large flat screen TV
- Ducted airconditioning
- Office with quality printer if you work from home
- Space for a car in the lockable garage
- Brand new kitchen that is open to the dining and living space
- Large outdoor entertaining area, with access to webber bbq
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Sorry, this assignment has been closed.