Stay in our beautiful, newly renovated 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in Elsternwick and look after our pets and our home.
- Take rubbish out
- Water house plants once a week
- Feed (and water) our dog daily (Shetland Sheepdog - Pippa) and take her for occasional walks (she has some arthritis so she won't walk too far or need walks too often - every second or third day is fine).
- Top up food and water for our 2 parrots and 3 rabbits every 2-3 days
- Top up food and water for our chooks if it gets low (normally every 3-4 weeks)
- Collect eggs if there are any (not many in winter if any at all) and eat them or pop them in the fridge
We are walking distance to Gardenvale station and Martin Street Nth Brighton shops. There is a fabulous cafe just down the road (5mins walk) Omar and The Marvelous Coffee Bird.
Sorry, this assignment has been closed.